We have invested a large amount for developing automated warehousing system that is sprawling over a large area. The entire system in managed and maintained by our deft professionals. Purchasers can get in touch with us all year round for acquiring superior-grade Jute Hessian Cloth at competitive prices.
- Burlap may be used as squares, sheets, liners, jute hessian, bags, tobacco wraps, tubing, jute hessian blankets, camouflage jute hessian and general packing materials for commodities such as cotton and wool. Jute hessian cloth is generally used for packing or wrapping materials for agricultural products such as tea, coffee, onion, potato, rice, wheat, wool, cotton and tobacco, sugar, pulses in tailor-made bags and also in the upholstery industry. Jute is also used for packing of machinaries, nuts & bolts.
- Hessian tapes & gaps - Hessian cloth is woven with gaps at regular intervals and the cloth is cut between the gaps to give tapes of small widths.
- Hydrocarbon free hessian cloth - It is a hessian fabric made from jute treated with vegetable oil and is totally free from the presence of hydrocarbon. Thus the fabric is free from hydrocarbon. Such bags can be safely used for packing of coffee, cocoa, peanut beans or other food grains without any contamination of hydrocarbon. Such bags are also free from any kerosenic smell.
- Scrim cloth - It is an extremely light weight hessian cloth normally used by the felt industry to reinforce the non-woven fabric and for strengthening paper with lamination.
- Tobacco sheets - Hessian sheets used for wrapping tobacco leaves for safe transit.
- Hessian nursery sheets/bags - Light hessian pockets or sheets which are used for wrapping the root portion of plants which can be sown in earth as it is.
- Polylined/poly laminated - These are hessian, tarpaulin or sacking bags with a coating of polythene film or with a separate polythene bag inside.
Purposes (Burlap Serves The Following Purposes) :
- Cloth is used for general packing of goods or commodities, such as cotton or wool.
- Bags are used to store and pack varieties of goods and commodities such as sand, pulses, grain, potato, onion, sugar and tobacco. The bags are tailored for packing goods upto 60 kgs of weight. These bags serve important purposes specially in geo-based industries and other industries such as construction, cement making etc.